Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Small Things of Life

Five years ago, I was out on the internet when a random pop-up (THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLOCKED) showed a little girl in severe poverty and a World Vision Sign beside her and a saying that said 'For one dollar a day you can give this girl clean water, education and food.' That was the first time that my eyes were opened on the problems in Africa, South America, and South-East Asia. Malnutrition, poverty and the dirtiest water you have every seen. The next year I did a project on Child Labour and found out more and I kept learning more and more.

Do you know why we just leave these children and their families starve or freeze to death. Craig Kielburger started Free the Children when he was 12. It's never to young to start helping other people.

2 comments:

  1. hey weirdest thing happend to me Keegan and I Cousin's in law P.S the pet should be a Parot and don't like the maple leafs picture by the way pittsbuerg won the cup last year

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in that pic look who's on the ground buddy???

    ReplyDelete